ny/nj cookingclub

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Trashy Foods Menu

Claim your dish by commenting, if there are more dishes than people than those who care to can have more than one, but it's not necessary. If, however, there are more people than dishes, don't worry - we have plenty more where these came from. Make sure to respond early so you get your recipe emailed to you on time ;) Oh, and feel free to fancy-up your dish as much as possible if you wish, but don't get too high falutin'

Le Cuisine Du Trash

Main Dishes

  • Cherry Coke Ham

  • Mac-n-Cheese -- Tara

  • Tuna Casserole -- Katie

  • "Chicken" and Waffles -- Erin

  • Frito Pie, Posh and In-Bag -- Jason & Ximena (not confirmed)

  • Sloppy Joes -- Andy

Snacky Dishes

  • Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwiches -- Geoff

  • Cheeze Whiz and Crackers & Pigs in a Blanket --Ashmoe

  • Tater Tots (from scratch, kids) -- Sara

  • Pizza Bagels -- Katrin

Dessert and Beverages

  • Ice Cream Pie -- Jess

  • Rice Krispie Treats

  • Cherry-Lime Rickies

  • Pepsi W/ Peanuts -- Sara

10 Comments:

Blogger sara d. reiss said...

This is going to be AWESOME.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Geoff Klock said...

When Sara said this is going to be awesome that was me. I forgot to log out of her account and log into mine. Oops.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Sirje said...

Forgive me if I'm accidentally posting this twice, but...

I'll bring the pizza bagel fixins'...and I assume they can bake in Tara's oven so they'll be fresh?

8:22 PM  
Blogger NYHH said...

How bout I sign up for the ice cream pie?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Tara Dairman said...

Ashmoe, I LOVE pigs in a blanket. Sirje, of course you can use the oven...while the crack'n'cheese cools! =)

May I suggest that everyone bring extra tupperware to take home leftovers of the dishes they like? Because last time we had tons of leftovers...

9:51 AM  
Blogger erinmick said...

i'll make the chicken and waffles but is it cool if the cheicken is fake?

10:37 AM  
Blogger souschef said...

ok, I think I'm up-to-date on the blog with who is cooking what. Expect your recipes by Friday, if you need them.

I think I might need to whack the tots in the oven before serving, too, but they can be staggered after other people's stuff.

10:45 AM  
Blogger erinmick said...

i'm going to bring a waffle maker because waffles aren't that good post brooklyn to nj voyage- how soon after we arrive do you imagine we'll eat?

10:47 AM  
Blogger Tara Dairman said...

Erin, I have a waffle maker, no need to bring yours unless you want big belgian ones or something (mine's just a standard one).

12:53 PM  
Blogger sara d. reiss said...

note to all: I will be making the frito pie, and only making the one kind, in a dish, since I can't physically carry more. So no tater tots, unless there's a blurker/darkhorse out there who wants to come, if so you can make them from scratch or buy em frozen.

see ya sunday

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home